Thursday, November 02, 2006

Marriage License etc

I just got word from Enrique that he already has our marriage license.... Yipee! However, there was an error in the name of my dad, and I told Enrique to have it changed, considering how meticulous (maarte) Mt. Carmel is. And so he went back to the city hall to have it fixed.

*Sigh*

Only one month is left for us to prepare for and finalize our plans for our big day, but it looks like everything is turning out really well.


Favors
I also received an email from Papemelroti asking for our approval regarding the cover box of our favors. I found the text especially the date and venue to be a little small, but I hope it can still be enlarged by a tad bit.


Enrique's Barong
Enrique decided to have his barong made by Veluz... he he he, he got jealous of me. Since he had a feeling that my gown will look really nice (he has no idea what my gown looks like) and saw the receipt (ergo the cost of my gown) and contract given to me by Veluz, he wanted Veluz to make his outfit, though it would be more expensive than our original supplier.

House Stuff
We went to Dansalan to measure the unit and check if the furniture that we have been canvassing will actually fit the place. Unfortunately, the sectional sofa I really wanted might not be able to fit in the living area. I'm still trying my best to come up with a nice layout that will fit all the furniture we want. Else, we may have to buy smaller versions of what we want. This means that we have to buy again new items when we move in to our own home a year after. Sigh. I didn't think it would be this complicated. But anyway, I'm still happy and really excited to decorate our new home.

List of Songs
I already sent our preferred list of songs to JJS Entertainment, but I haven't received any feedback from them. Hopefully they can and will play all the crucial songs we wanted. :D


These are all for now! Next up are the delivery of our invites and meetings with Josiah's and our coordinator, Kay & Co. Exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home