Friday, September 22, 2006

Invites Concerns

My friend Brian has asked me when I intend to send out our invites, and I told him that we plan to print them sometime end-October. He commented that maybe it is a little too late and I kind of agree. There is only one reason why the printing and sending of invites is late, and that is because Enrique said so. He wants to be here when the draft is finalized and when the printing starts. More importantly, he wants to be here when the invites are sent, i.e. he wants to be with me to personally send out the invites, especially to our principal sponsors.

I sure hope that we will have enough time to do this. At least I sent out Save The Date cards (or rather e-mail save the dates) and the our families and friends are already aware that out big day will be on the 9th December.

Anyway, our invitations will just be simple, given that the invitations are part of Fernwood's package. As we have planned before, we will just emboss the wordings, and if budget permits, have double envelopes.



*Sigh*

I'm sooo looking forward to Enrique coming back home. So much stuff to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home