Monday, September 04, 2006

Measurement Taking of the Entourage

Last Sunday, I have gathered the girls of our entourage to have their measurements taken in our house. I was really happy seeing and experiencing another big step for our wedding preps. During that time, we have discussed the final designs and colors to use for the entourage. We have decided that all bridesmaids will wear the same style, while the secondary sponsors will have "straps" designs. The flowergirls dresses will all be the same as well. The major change for them is the color of their dresses. Instead of the original plan of using mustardy-goldeny yellow, a brighter, younger color will be used.

*Sigh*

This marks the beginning of the major preparations we have to do until our big day. My newly wed friends told me that the next 3 months will be so fast, for all we know, I'm walking down the aisle... Exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home