Friday, August 11, 2006

Favors Updates

I talked to one of my staff in the office if they know of any honey supplier, and one told me that we had an ex-crew who was in the business of making honey. Talk about "luck"! And so we called him up, and though he is currently onboard, his sister gladly accommodated my inquiry regarding buying honey in bulk, as favors for our wedding. She was excited about the thought, and promised to drop by our office so she could show me a sample of their honey. She also told me that she would give me a discount. Ting!!! Hehehehe...

My concern however is the packaging, as they only have 320 ml bottles. She told me that she will help me look for bottle suppliers (50 or 100 ml bottles), and if their honey would run short, she would refer another supplier. She mentioned Ilog ni Maria (although a little pricey, she said), and another supplier (I forgot). I also got to talk to another supplier, Honeygold Bee Farms, and the person I talked to told me she'll just call me, because she still has to discuss this with her husband. Ooh! I'm so excited!

Anyway, one thing I learned is that "harvest" of honey is done during the summer. And there's a chance that supply will run out soon. Dang, I wished I did this last May! Anyway, I'm really crossing my fingers regarding this one...

1 Comments:

At 3:49 AM, Blogger QT said...

hi van! nakaka panic na sobra no! lapit na natin. pinaka mahirap ung small details ng wedding e. goodluck to us! but im sure everything will be perfect. take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home