Tuesday, October 10, 2006

2 Months and What Have I Done?

Only two more months till our big day... Wow! Time flies so fast!

What have we accomplished so far?
1. Compiling of certificates needed for submission to Mt. Carmel
2. Paid the remaining balance to Fernwood
3. Paid for the gown fabric to Marj
4. Submitted the draft and specs of our invites

Our To Do's are still quite a lot, but the most immediate ones are:
1. 2nd fitting with Veluz (11 Oct)
2. Finalize draft, print invites, send them out!
3. 1st Fitting of our Entourage
4. Submit certificates to Mt. Carmel
5. Attend seminar and apply for marriage license
6. Finalize favors
7. Barong of Enrique

Speaking of favors, the honey idea is out. So I'm down to two options based on my original plans:
1. Pear candles to be custom-made
2. Strawberry wine

I have found a third option, which is the customized coasters. Oh a fourth one too! Con gave me her aunt's contact info should we opt to give out magnets as our favors. Hmmm...

*Think think think*

I really really hope that this time, Enrique's planned arrival date is final. In 9 days' time, I'm gonna be happy as a clam. :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home