Monday, September 25, 2006

Fabric for My Gown

Finally!

After weeks of delayed delivery, my fabric is now with Veluz... which means that by next week, I will have my second fitting! Yipeeeee!

Photo courtesy of Online Silk Fabric Store


I'm so happy that now our wedding preps pace is picking up a bit. At least my excitement is slowly building up again. These past few weeks I couldn't say much about our wedding preps because there weren't anything productive that happened. But now that our big day is fast approaching (2 MORE MONTHS TO GO!) I really have to do something or else we will be scrambling for appointments and all. Well, I think it's still much better this way, because I really prefer Enrique being here when we do our final plans.

2 more months... Dang!

But of course, more exciting is this fact.... 3 more weeks and Enrique's here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home