Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Interview of Glo

This is the second time I let others interview me using the Interview Game!

Anyway, here are The Official Interview Game Rules:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person’s will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

If you don’t have a blog, I will still ask you 5 unique questions and you can post your answers here.

Here are Glo's 5 questions, as well as my answers:

1. If you could have one household appliance have a mind of its own to follow your orders, which would you choose?
--> Vacuum cleaner! Hehehehe!

2. A new law enforced each person to have only one color for everything he owned; what color would you choose?
--> Tough one… My faves are green, red, and white… Most likely white.

3. What's the best advice you'd give to yourself today?
--> Cherish and be thankful for each day that God blesses me with.

4. If you had to write a book about your life, what would be its title?
--> Vanessa: To Infinity and Beyond! HAHAHAHA!

5. What is your biggest fear and how would you overcome it?
--> I have three actually, among other fears in life: a) to be alone; b) to be a patient in a hospital; and c) claustrophobia. I still don’t know how to overcome all these, but I just pray to God, and think of Enrique.

2 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Glo said...

Naku I hate being a patient in a hospital rin. There was this one day, I ended up in the emergency room and getting ruled out for Multiple Sclerosis naku I stood up from the gourney kasi i cant stand it. Feeling ko me mga namatay na sa bed na yun I should get out of it!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

You got a popup on this page...

http://r2000.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home