Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Calls That Brightened My Day!

Though I understand that he was sailing at that time, I was really sad that Enrique wasn't able to call me up during our 1st anniversary.

But yesterday, my sweet Enrik called me up! I was sooo happy to hear his voice! He was sooo happy too, and apologized that he was unable to call last Monday. He also said that he' received all the goodies I sent, and that he was wearing the shirt I bought him.

Then we talked about wedding preps, and he said that upon seeing the pictures, he totally loved Fernwood Gardens! Whew!

He also called awhile ago, for just a short call to quickly say that he loves me very much... "I just want to say na mahal na mahal kita. Wala lang, I want to tell you that lang..." :-)

But we had to cut our conversation short as he was on duty that time, busy commanding the pilot.

Anyway, all for now. I really look forward to the blog entries of Enrique....

Sigh... I am soooo in love. He is soooo in love. We are soooo in love. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home