Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Talks With Suppliers

Today I had talks with our various suppliers/prospect suppliers:

Fernwoods - Joy

She is such a sweetheart! I almost cried when she told me that somebody inquired about Venue 1 for 9th December 2006. But she assured me that I'm her priority client for the date. I told her I will go to Fernwoods this Saturday and Sunday. Whew....

Photo/Video - Archie P.

I really enjoyed chatting with Archie. We made initial plans especially how to go about the AVP. We talked about a lot of stuff, and he even commented that I had a nice picture in my ym profile -- yellowish tone effect! Don't know if he was joking, but hey, compliments are always welcome!

Gown Designer - Veluz

The ever busy Veluz! I read the posts of other w@wies and these mentioned about fittings this Saturday, so I prepared myself that I won't be able to meet with her on that day. I called her, but she wasn't able to answer. Then she called me, so I told her about my concern. She said that yes, there will be a lot of fittings this Saturday. I told her that it's ok, since my wedding will be next year. But I also told her that she better make sure that the 9th December is mine! Hehehe. So we agreed to meet up next weekend, either before 10 am or after 6 pm.

*********

Oh! before I forget... last Sunday, my family went to Greenhills, and I found this really nice candle holder (which is made of candlewax I think!) and the design fit my autumn wedding theme! It was expensive though. But maybe if I order like 100+ pcs., I would be given a discount? My Mom suggested that I give away orchids as souvenirs. Hmmm... that sounds like a wonderful idea!


Anyway, that's all for now. My main concern is our reception venue. When that is finalized, I can breathe a little easier.

I do think the wedding preps thing is taking it's toll on me... I now have a pimple on my right cheek!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home