Monday, June 20, 2005

Second Thoughts on Church Venue

Lately I’ve been having second thoughts on whether SSJ is the right Church for us or not. For one, I chose the church because of the Shrine of Jesus incident, where I just tried inquiring and ended up being told that my date and my alternative date are fully booked already. Next, I am really having a tough time looking for our reception venue. Going all the way to Manila & Makati might not be a good idea, since 9th December is a Saturday, not to mention a busy weekend (two weeks before Christmas!).

And based on my discussion with Enrique last Sunday, I had a feeling that he just said yes to my SSJ suggestion just to shut me up and make me feel more secure that we have a Church venue. I noticed this because he told me not to go to NSSH until he arrives. I think he is still aiming for NSSH and is still trying to come up with ways so that SSA will still be an option. I think it was hard for him to admit that the SSA time schedule is not that good, and that his second choice, NSSH, should be given priority now.

Oh well. I hope November will just be around the corner. It’s so hard to plan without Enrique especially since I think he really wants to have a say on key aspects: Church, reception, theme color, sponsors & entourage. After all, it’s his wedding too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home