Sunday, June 12, 2005

More Trials Ahead

I almost cried in Changi Airport when I learned that Enrique's trade route will solely be in Iran, and that Globe (Prepaid) doesn't have network coverage there. A local sim cost about US$ 1,200 and calls are US$ 5 / minute. This means it is likely that we will not be able to communicate until November, save for the old school method of sending letters whenever a crew signs on/off.

He was only able to contact me when he begged his agents to lend him a phone, and agreed that he will pay the pricey phone call.

I don't know if I can handle this, but I surely will try. There are times when I think that maybe this is not the kind of (married) life I would want to be in, but in the end all I can think of is I LOVE ENRIQUE. I can still feel the shockwaves, but I know that Enrique will find all means in order for us to keep in touch, even for just a short while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home