Friday, June 03, 2005

Enrique's Thoughts (Part II)

They say that LOVE blossoms in the most unlikely of places and time. Indeed it does.

Some say that destiny decides who you meet in life, but for me, it's only your heart that can decide who gets to stay in your life. And now that I have my Vanessa, I won’t ever let her go! I am very much in love and when you are in love and you know it, you should go for it. Once you find your true love, you should do whatever to be with that person forever.


We are so much in love! That when we are together we are unable to curb our affection, talagang walang pakialam. Yes, we have bits of arguments - everybody does anyway - but we see to it that before the day ends, everything will be ok. Mahal na mahal na mahal ko si Vanessa.

Just thinking of our wedding day makes my heart beat faster. No one knows what will happen on that day but for sure it’s gonna be full of emotions, a simple but glamorous and meaningful one. You bet on it!

Arabian Sea. 03/06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home