Sunday, May 29, 2005

9th December 2006

Finally, I was able to talk to Enrique for a good 3 hours, and I was so happy hearing his voice again I almost cried. I really missed him so much...

Anyway, we were able to talk about some of the wedding preparations. The first that we talked about was the target date. We have decided that it's a little impossible to push through with April 2006 because he's arriving only this November and leaving January or Feb next year. Which leaves the best month... December! He prefers weekend, evening also. So, at least we have that month already. Later on we decided to have 9th or 16th as our date, but most likely, the big day will be on the 9th. :-)

Next is the Church. I mentioned about the SSA arrangement. I also told him about Kaye's suggestion, and also the particulars. He said that NSSH is a really nice Church also. I should reserve soon already...


Then the number of guests. He was laughing, because my list already contains 150 names, and that leaves him with 50 of his, a ratio of 1:3... hahahaha!

Some other potential suppliers: Hizon's for catering, Archie Paungan for photo/video, String Minstrels for music... and definitely a Vera Wang gown design...

That's all for now, but at least there are definite dates already.

I am really so happy with the way things are going between us... I almost cried of happiness last night, and so did he. How I wish he really is here to be with me at these times. Now I really look forward to the day he comes back here... November... *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home