Friday, May 27, 2005

Songs of Love

I wanted to take a break from listening to Yahoo Messenger music, so I decided to go to the website of String Minstrels (one of my potential music supplier) to listen to their demo. I was so happy to learn that they can play the instrumental version of "Ikaw" (our favorite song), and when I listened to it, my heart beat so fast and flashes of images of me walking down the aisle and Enrique waiting for me suddenly streamed through my mind.

After listening to the demos, I immediately put in my player all the songs I wanted to played during our wedding and listened to them... I was totally in dreamland!

Wow, I really can't wait. Can't we get married tomorrow? Hahaha, I guess not, for obvious reasons. But when we do, I am quite sure we will be the happiest couple in the world, and that we would be so in love people might actually see the word "LOVE" stamped on our foreheads. Hehehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home