Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Chatting with the W@Wies

Today is the first time that I have been invited to chat with fellow w@wies, and it was a really wonderful experience indeed! They're so nice and easy to talk to, and I was able to learn so much in such so little time. I told them nga about our wedding budget and a lot considered nmy budget too high. So I guess I've been looking at high-end suppliers, so that means scouting and researching time again!

Sigh... I really don't want to think about these at the moment especially since Enrik dear is away, but I can't help but keep on looking at potential suppliers. IAnd thought that a one year preparation is exaggerated.

I'm really hoping that felllow w@wies will help me set up my budget right. I find my current budget a little too high, really. And besides, I have to consider budgeting for a place to stay.

Now I'm sure I really don't want to think about it. I wish Enrique's by my side to help. I miss him all the more...

Anyway, another day has ended. Meaning, the closer the day Enrique will be coming home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home