Monday, May 23, 2005

Rethinking the Date

After much thought and consideration, I think I have to bring up the topic to Enrique that we should move our EVP day to December 2006 instead of April 2006. There's just too much pressure I think going on, and I think that to plan should be one of the most memorable experiences for us, not a horrible and taxing experience.

He called me last Saturday night, but only very quick as he just caught a small opportunity (very weak signal as he still in the high seas). Probably I will talk to him Friday this week.

However, I can still feel the sting of the planning bug, and I couldn't help but scout for suppliers and inquire about their services! I really wish Enrique's here with me.

1 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger gra said...

so much nicer to do the preps if h2b is with you di ba? happy preps sis. - grace & oliver

 

Post a Comment

<< Home