Monday, May 30, 2005

Enrique's Thoughts (First Blog Entry)

Yes! Finally, we now have a date to look forward to. It's not just an ordinary day huh! It’s a day when two people will be united: bells ringing, the flowers, the walk down the aisle (a long walk where all eyes and attention will be on her). It is a day when people who are close and dear to us will join, gather, witness and celebrate with us our big day. Yes, Our big day, when I will be standing by the altar, waiting for my lovely wife (looking radiant in that white dress). Whew! I wonder how it feels? Hopefully I will not get nervous and cry. Now, all I can think of is the ENRIQUE-VANESSA Wedding day...

Yup! It’s me, Enrique, the lucky, the blessed guy. I am here in India now and it is so hot but my heart is burning with desire, longing for the warmth and nearness of my Baby Vanessa.

I have sailed for quite a while, to almost all parts the world, but I have never ever seen a girl who really took my breath and my heart away. From the day I first saw her, never a moment did I forget her lovely angelic face. I waited and looked for her for a long time and it was as if destiny brought me to her, an answer to my prayers.

From day one, now, and until my last breath, I know I will love Vanessa with all my heart, with all mind, with all my strength, and with all my soul. I cannot afford to lose her, she is my Life, my everything. I never thought somebody will love me like my baby. Wow! I wish I could collect and connect all the perfect words, put them in the hands of my Vanessa and close her fingers around them.

Bye for now, I have to work and log my navigation observations. But one thing is for sure: not even the stars (lots of them now and it's nice to see) can match the love that I feel for my wife to be.


30 May 2005 Port of Mumbai, India

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home