Thursday, June 09, 2005

Recent Splurges

I feel so guilty about my most recent splurges.

I know I promised Enrique that I will save and all, but I just couldn’t help but purchase items that I really fancy. Last night I bought a new pair of shoes, the one that I have reserved for the longest time and finally arrived in the store. I felt guilty because I told Enrique that I just wanted to buy some beauty products and budgeted 2k only. I ended up spending double the agreed price! And I still intend to buy the DuWop Lip Venom and Inner Glow by Skin (or Nars Orgasm blush).

Plus over the weekend I bought this perfume I’ve been dying to buy years ago but never did. And that bottle cost me a lot as well.

Of course I have to tell Enrique about my purchases. Most likely he will laugh and say “just enjoy yourself.” But of course, I still feel guilty because while he saves so much for our future, I get a little selfish and buy things.

Oh well. Maybe I can just justify my purchases as:

A. Pre-wedding Preparations
1. Shoes – to be used when meeting suppliers and doing errands
2. Beauty Stuff – to look the part of a bride to be!

B. Wedding essentials
1. Annick Goutal Au d’ Hadrien – will be used during wedding itself (I really intend this!)


My perfume!


Are my justifications valid? I hope so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home