Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Enriques's Thoughts: A Letter

I love you so very much. Hope u like my surprise. I bravely looked hard for it and kahit super init, para lang sa’yo. Mahal na mahal kita Vanessa.

Take care always my Wife.

We are arriving at Fujairah early tomorrow morning. I'm doing this while I am on duty, hehehe. I put the vessel on auto pilot and set an alarm to warn me pag may ship. I'm putting all the pictures and all sa cd so I can give this along with my gift to the off-signer.

Tomorrow it's our one year since I first contacted you and sent an sms. Dapat ganito yun eh... "Hi! I want you to know that you look gorgeous and lovely during the seminar. You really got my full attention and I wanna kiss kilikili na talap talap." Hehehehe!

The day I first saw you, I saw heaven in your eyes. I knew then that we both need each other kaya I told my self na I’ll do everything for you, coz I don’t wanna see you sad anymore. Not today, Not tomorrow… Not ever. I love you so very much...

Your Husband,

ENRIQUE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home