Monday, June 06, 2005

Can't Keep a Secret!

Sometimes I really find Enrique too cute to be true. He can hardly keep it a secret whenever he plans to give or buys something for me!

Yesterday I sent him a text message asking him if I'm the only one he loves (duh, as if I didn't know the answer!) and that he doesn't think of so-and-so anymore. Then his reply was: "Of course you're the only one I love. Imagine you're the only one I bought etc...." I had a feeling that his gifts were supposedly a surprise for me. Then I got a second text from him and it read: "There, I told you already, it was supposed to be a secret! Now you know..."

Hahaha! I knew it! I noticed this about him the first time he attempted to surprise me. It was during Valentine's day and we agreed to meet up in the mall. I didn't know that he went there a couple of minutes earlier to buy me a simple present. He placed it in the passenger's seat so that when I open the door, that would be the first thing I would see.

30 minutes after we met, he just blurted that he has something for me and told me everything! He was shaking his head, regretting that he told me that soon and said sorry but he was excited as well!

*Sigh* That's my Enrique!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home