Thursday, June 16, 2005

Happy Again!

The past few days I've been rather depressed because I miss my Enrique so much. I hardly had sleep, worrying too much about the fact that Enrik is somewhere in iran and there is no way to contact him save for old school way of communication: waiting for someone to sign-on/off. again

But now I'm happy again, because I received, read, and uploaded the blog entries and recent pictures of Enrique. I read his letters and blog entries over and over again, and I can't believe he is such a sentimental and romantic teddy bear! Well, better than a cold-hearted aloof husband-to-be right?

Every now and then I couldn't help but look at the mirror, and check myself out... I love the lapiz lazuli necklace he gave me! I have always wanted to have one, but I couldn't afford it. So I was really surprised and excited when Enrique told me he bought one for me...

Now I miss him all the more when I look at his pictures. Here are some of my favorites:


Atop the highest part of the ship!


One Big Bite!


Serious Daw!


Time out from work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home