Thursday, June 23, 2005

Dream Bouquet!

Wow, I was so happy when people commented that my autumn-inspired motif really looks nice.

I guess I just have to rely on my instincts... I fell in love with it the first time I saw the picture. My heart raced so fast, I knew it was the right motif for us.

I do not like pastels, but I do not like dreary-looking colors as well. Too bright colors will look too spring-y, although I really wanted a Spring-inspired wedding, since our big day was supposed to be on April 2006.

My dilemma though is... will my dream bouquet fit in to my autumn motif? I love this bouquet, although I would alter it since Lily of the Valley is soooo expensive!!! Well... just in case it won't fit in to my budget. But if it does.... hehehehe.... good!


Dream bouquet: Peonies with Lily of the Valley accents!

1 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Marj and Carlos said...

That bouquet is really pretty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home