Monday, July 11, 2005

Enrique Says: Seven Eleven

I used to be a happy-go-lucky guy, doing everything and anything I want. Until I found that one person I really care about. Someone that means more than anything else in the world to me. Someone who pushed me, made and still makes me do things I never thought I could do. Finding and loving her is the best thing that ever happened to me.

I love you so very much Vanessa, Mahal na mahal na mahal kita. It’s our day. Thank you for loving me the way you do, I will take care and love you forever and I will not want anyone else but YOU, you’ll always be my only and greatest love. I am so blessed to have you in my life. You’re God’s greatest, most precious gift to me, and I can't wait till we make our vows in front of Him. My life has never been this much fun and great until you came and made it truly special and meaningful.

I love you so very much, happy anniversary Vanessa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home