Thursday, July 07, 2005

Enrique Says: On Cheating

Will I Cheat?


Baby, don’t cheat on me? These were the exact words of my Vanessa. My answer is 101% sure, positive.

I will never ever do that because I love her so very much!

Now it’s my turn to ask her, will you cheat on me? Ooopss… beep beep. Not a positive answer that I want to hear. “What if?” She said. I quickly said Di mo na ako makikita! “You mean di ka na mag papakita? Will you go away and hide?” I didn’t say anything for a while, then my heart just silently said "I will not cheat baby, coz I don’t want you to do the same to me."

Wanna know what I mean by Di mo na ako makikita? Vanessa is My LIFE.


Will She?

I don’t think so… as we always say Walang mag mamahal (sa akin) sayo katulad ni ENRIQUE. Vanessa knows, feels it and admits it. Walang iwanan ha! This has become music to our ears now.

So, forget the whole cheating thing. Not today, not tomorrow, never ever. No one can separate us, we will never be apart. Hey! This whole life is not even enough show our love.



07 July. 0500 GMT
Bushehr, Iran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home