Monday, July 04, 2005

Fernwoods It Is!

Although I am already "booked" in Fernwoods, I still spent practically the whole weekend venue-scouting with my whole family. I wanted to make sure that my feeling towards Fernwoods was unique. I juts didn't want to rely on a one-time visit, then confirm everything.

But at the end of the weekend, I have decided that Fernwoods is really the one for us. Everytime I enter Venue 1, I couldn't help but smile until my cheeks hurt. I really love the place!



Fernwoods Venue 1




I love St. Francis Chapel!


My only comment was that in the area outside the Chapel, it can become crowded, as we have witnessed last Saturday. The 4 venues were booked, so there really were a lot of things that went on there. Good thing Venue 1 is secluded compared to the other 3.

Well, at least that's one big load off my back. Now I have to halt my preparations and wait for Enrique on November to continue with our preps. I am soooo happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home