Monday, July 04, 2005

The Crazy Things We Do!

Fellow w@wie Maricel told me that people do crazy things during wedding preparations, and she's right! This was what happened towards the end of last week…

Last Thursday, I learned that I needed to pay the down payment to Fernwoods on Saturday to secure my reservation. I was really worried because I haven’t talked to Enrique yet, and he didn’t know that I had to pay already.

I called up his manning agency and requested if they could send a message to the Captain and tell Enrique that he has to call me up asap.

After about 30 minutes, he called me up. I noticed that he sounded so aloof, while I was a little hyper, telling him that the Loft is already booked by someone else, and Edsa Shangri-la Hotel is booked as well, and that somebody is inquiring about Fernwoods for our day. I told him that we needed to pay the down payment immediately. Because of his tone of voice and “aloofness,” I got a little irritated at him. I felt that he was not interested at all, and that he was in a hurry and so gave in to the idea of paying Fernwoods in order to just shut me up. And he kept on mentioning that the Captain was beside him and that there were a lot of people. He also said that the Captain woke him up. I really felt so hurt….

But apparently, this was what happened…

The email was tagged as very urgent, and the message received only stated that he should call me immediately, very urgent, very important.

The Captain woke him up and told him to call me immediately.

He was very shocked and thought that something happened to me.

The Captain was beside him, and the people there were in the bridge as well because they were scared of what Enrique might do if something did happen, so they were there to support him.

When he told me these last Sunday, I felt guilty because I got mad at him that time and even questioned our wedding plans and all. Silly me!!!

No wonder he was really silent and “aloof.” Most probably he was swooning that time and that his blood pressure was raised to the max.

Well, that’s something Enrique and I will never forget. Ang gaga ko ano? Hehehehe…

Our Sunday conversation was really wonderful. I could feel our love enveloping me again. He even told me that after our Thursday talk and when everything sank into his head, he was laughing at the comments I made: “If I wait for you this November, we will only hold our reception either in your courtyard or along the street.” “Fernwoods is too expensive, I will just add money to pay for it.”

Oh well, that’s us. Now I really look forward to being with him for the rest of our lives…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home