Monday, July 04, 2005

Preps Move In Mysterious Ways

I am really happy with the way things are going, and I couldn't help but laugh when I remember the recent achievements I accomplished.

First, choosing Fernwoods.
Fernoods was really my least priority, as I got turned off with the rate of the venue. Although it fit our budget, I immediately scrapped it out of my list, even before I went there. Surprise, surprise! Just one trip with Arlene, and I knew that it was the right place for us!

Second, choosing Josiah's as our caterer.
At first, I was disappointed with the way my initial inquiry to them went. But last Friday, they invited me to their food-tasting the next day, and I just told myself that there's no harm, since I plan to go there anyway. VS&F, my initial choice, also invited me that time. Another surprise... I was so impressed with Josiah's food! Considering that the food we tasted was the actual food they served in an on-going event, I was really satisfied. Deep inside I wanted to ask Marie (Josiah's AE) if I could have another helping! The next day I went back to Fernwoods for the food-tasting of Juan Carlo's. Although the food was good (I highly recommend their tenderloin steak cooked on the spot!), I knew that Josiah's was the caterer for me.

From being the least priority to becoming our choice venue and caterers, both Fernwoods and Josiah's really went up a couple of notches in my list! I just hope that on our day itself, I will not get disappointed with them both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home