Monday, July 11, 2005

What A Rosy Day!

I was talking with a friend over the phone, when our office guard told me that there was a delivery for me.... flowers from my loving Enrik!

I couldn't keep my huge smile off my face as I received the flowers. The roses smelled so fresh! Now I miss Enrique all the more.


Lovely Roses!


I called up his Mom to thank them - I'm sure they were the ones who bought the flowers. Madir told me that every time Enrique called, he always reminded them about this day. She told me that it's even in her calendar already! She apologized because supposedly, there should be a teddy bear too, but Edith (sister of Enrique) was unable to buy one. I told her it's ok. Honestly, I'm not a fan of teddy bears and stuffed toys.

Sigh.... 4 more months to go...

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Joanne and Rene said...

ang sweet naman. kakainggit. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home