Monday, July 11, 2005

Fernwood Bride

Finally! After three weeks of delay, I finally signed the contract with Fernwood Gardens last Saturday. My friend Issh went along with me, so that we could go to our HS reunion together.

Joy, my AE, was laughed when I tore up the first form... I mispelled Enrique's name! She said I was just nervous. Indeed I was. I was excited at the same time. Too bad that we were unable to take a picture of me signing the contract, but oh well. We can do that next time I visit (Re-enactment? hehehe). Sayang talaga. But at least I had my picture taken there, my very first one!


Fernwood Bride!


Right after, we took a break and met up with fellow w@wie "Miranda" at aVenetto. Then we headed straight to our reunion.

The reunion turned out to be lots of fun. All those reminiscing were very heart-warming. We recalled our past shenanigans, and I realized that most of all those pranks and funny moments were pulled by my class!


Me and two of my HS friends


Anyway, that's all for now. I really wished that Enrique was with me in Fernwoods. Sigh...

Now I miss him all the more. It's our 1st Anniversary today. And he's not here to celebrate with me. Sigh... Oh well. At least the weekend turned out to be a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home