Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Gown Design by Veluz

Last Saturday evening, I finally met Veluz and Nikko, and all I can say is... Wow! They are so friendly and very pleasant to talk to! I really had a nice time talking to them, whipping up ideas as to how my gown would look like and all. Veluz told me a lot of stories about her previous brides, their receptions, their experiences, etc...

Anyway, she gave me two designs, here's one of them:


Gown designed by Veluz

This design is really simple, but here are the key details: waist detail is made of lace; small sash will be velvet, and will be red, rust, or bronze-colored (just right for my autumn theme!); brooch at the back; and either a) dress is mainly made of tulle to have that floaty feel, or b) dress will be made of silk duchesse satin (she said that I can afford the duchesse satin since the design is really simple). Wow... duchesse satin, lace, velvet... so very elegant!

That's all for now... I think my mind is kinda slow as I am sick as of the moment... :-( Hope I feel better tomorrow!

2 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger Glo said...

I love the design. Im sure it will look so fabolous on you!

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Marj and Carlos said...

It really looks beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home