Friday, July 22, 2005

Bagging The 3-Point Shot!

People who saw the design of Veluz told me that the design really matched my personality and that it will look good on me. They have warned however, that the materials to be used are rather expensive. So I surfed the net to get a little enlightened by this (I know nothing about fabrics, how I wish I paid more attention when my Mom taught us before).... and indeed they were right!

This made me more anxious in receiving a mail from Veluz regarding costings and all. What if the quotation would not fit my budget? Goodbye dream dress?

Then this morning I received an email from her, and guess what? The quotation fit my budget! I was really happy when I read her email...

wow naman ganda naman pala ng mga gusto mo eh, pareho tayo ng taste ah. I like the one with the detailed bodice and sash on the waist. and i love the hairpc and the hairstyle, girl na girl! :-)

i've computed the cost with french alencon lace accent on the waist and with ruched tulle on the bodice. With matching shoes, bag, veil, complimentary headpc and wedding accessories, package price would cost xxxxx hehehehe pasensya na po sa cents ha, naka-excel file eh
:-) xxxxx na lang po.

please let me know if this is acceptable, i'll prepare po the contract with our working schedule for your approval. thanks so much for sharing the pics with me and for your interest in choosing me to make your gown. i am flattered :-) take care! veluz

Isn't she a darling? Now I am really so excited. I know it's still more than 1 year, and that the design may change. Still, I am very happy and feel so blessed. Thank you Lord. :-)

By the way, I received the blog entries of Enrique already, and have posted them. he's such a sweet and hopeless romantic bloke like me. I love him so much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home