Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Bridal Registry, Rings, and Furniture

Last week truly was a fun and good week, as we have done a lot of things for our wedding and for our new home.

Rings
Shortly before my bridal shower, Enrique and I dropped by Greenhills to have our rings resized. The last few times I have thought about our rings, I kept on thinking whether to push through with getting them or not. I really found them to be quite pricey, especially when I saw some sets in other malls and they were far cheaper than what we ordered. But when I saw the rings, I fell in love with them all over again. I have never seen any set that had the same design as ours, not to mention that mine matches my engagement ring. So we gave a go signal for the resizing. Oh, because we got the rings, we were given free arrhae (one less worry), and the rings will have a lifetime warranty. My engagement ring, though Enrique didn't buy it from them, will be given free service as well.

Bridal Registry
Last Sunday we went to Rustan's to choose the items for our Bridal Registry. At first Enrique was a little squeemish about the whole idea of a bridal registry, more so when it came to picking the items, but he got over it and actually enjoyed the whole process.

Home Furniture
After choosing the items for our registry, we went straight ahead to Our Home and finally confirmed our orders: our bed, sofa, dining set, and closet.

I'm so excited and can't wait till they are delivered! I can tell that Enrique, though he doesn't want to admit it (he keeps on saying getting married is so expensive), is really excited... I mean, almost everyday he visits the unit and measures the whole place!

Anyway, that's all for now. Our wedding and home preps are really full speed ahead, and we are so loving each and every moment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home