Thursday, June 01, 2006

6 months, 8 days...

Early this morning I received a text message from Enrique. Normally he calls or sends me a message everyday to wake me up (that's the time he goes to bed too). But today his text is no ordinary text...

He noted that it's only 6 more months till our wedding day, and that as soon as June 1 set in, his longing to be home grew even stronger. His message was really sentimental, and I could just imagine the small smile in his face and the shyness-sparkle-whatever in his eyes.

I miss him so much.

Our big day is becoming nearer each day, and like what I tell my friends, I look forward to our wedding day not only because the 1 1/2 wedding preparations will finally bear fruit, but more importantly, because I am really excited about the life both Enrique and I will have as husband and wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home