Monday, April 10, 2006

Loungerie Lux for Honeymoon

Last Sunday I went to the mall to buy some bathing suits for this summer's events: company outings, family get togethers, overnights, etc... I checked out U Swimwear, and there was this really nice and sexy deep purple maillot that I wanted. Unfortunately, the only size is SMALL, and no matter how much I tried to fit in my former plus-size (I was an XS before), I just couldn't squeeze myself into it.

I then checked out the items in Billabong. All were two-piece bikinis and some tankinis. However I was hoping to get a maillot so as not to be too revealing in our company outing...

Anyway, I went to Chocolate to check out Loungerie Lux, and I really eyed a couple of items. The fit of this deep purple piece was reeeaaaallllyyyy sexy, and I knew that this one is neither for regular beach bumming nor for company outings... Imagine this maillot with a plunging U-neckline beaded w/ torquoise stones (down to the waist!) which will really really show off any cleavage, somewhat cutouts in the sides of the waist area to show off a defined waist, and is almost backless.

This piece however is good for one thing.... honeymoon attire! It would be a really pleasant surprise for my Enrique! Hehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home