Friday, March 31, 2006

Losing Those 1 1/2 Inches!

Hehehe...

It seems that I am slowly harvesting the fruits of my investment in yoga, rice-less meals, and braces.

Last night, I went to Tet to have my first fitting on the dress I am having her made for my grandparents' golden anniversary, and the dress was so loose on the waist part! Tet was really concerned, and asked for the measurements again to see where she went wrong. After all, she was the one who took my measurements.

She checked the old waist measurement and it read 27 1/2. I knew this was correct because Niko (of Veluz) a week ago also took my stats and he said to me I was a 27 1/2.

When Tet measured my waist again, it was down to 26. Whoah! And I just had braces over the weekend!

I was really delighted to learn this, but my sister was a bit worried that I am losing weight too early. She noted that I have a tendency that when I lose weight, I really get thin and stay that way, until my "fat age" begins.

But then that's another story. Maybe I will keep track of my developments, and will try not to overdo the losing part.

But really, I was happy with the 1 1/2 inches lost. I may not go back to my old 23 waistline and 34 hips (currently a 37), but I will try my best to keep these as close to my old figures as possible... :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home