Monday, March 06, 2006

Sad and Lonely

Up until now I can't accept that Enrique has gone for work. He left yesterday afteroon, and as usual, my poise was lost in the airport. I tried to control my tears, but to no avail. My sadness was really reflected by my face. I couldn't smile at all. But I broke down into a river of tears when he had to finally go inside the airport.

The day before (March 4), Enrique and I went to the Themes & Motifs Bridal Fair at the NBC Tent. We just tried to shrug off the fact that he will be leaving the next day, but after two hours of strolling, he finalyl told me we had to leave... he couldn't stand the fact that he will leave me with the wedding preps that he enjoyed doing.

Now I am just keeping myself busy. Till then, it will be winter first before our special autumn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home