Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Finally! He's Here!

After 8 months of waiting, Enrique is finally here. The first few days were so hectic as we had a lot of errands to do, but we somehow managed to fit in everything that was planned. A couple of highlights...

1. I had trial makeups with 2 artists, and both were good. But I chose the artist that made me look radiant... During the w@w christmas party, a couple of w@wies commented that I looked really nice and glowing. Veluz, upon seeing us, approached me and gushed over my look. I really loved it.

2. W@W Christmas Party... Enrique enjoyed the whole night! He felt comfortable the whole time, and he even found a chika-mate... Carlos of Marj! Anyway, Veluz won as Supplier of the Year. I knew she would, I even bet my own gown that she will win. Hehehe good thing she did. :D

3. His Proposal... Dang, he really caught me by surprise. It happened in a light-mannered and funny way. I thought since he proposed before, we would just get over the formalities by us taking a trip to a jewelry shop and buy an engagement ring... but I was wrong. I love this ring, I can't keep my eyes off it! Its clarity and whiteness is just stunning!

Anyway, that's all for now. I'll be having an extended vacation with him, so Ciao!

2 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Marj and Carlos said...

Hey busy girl. How are things? We all have to get together at some time para may ibang makausap naman si CArlos aside from me. Anyways, take care, kwentuhan mo ako sa proposal ah.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Mec said...

naks sis... i guess super happy ka na nga dyan :)

anyway, enjoy the year-long preps you have pa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home