Monday, August 22, 2005

Josiah's Catering


I just got my revised contract with Josiah's and so far I am really happy when it comes to dealing with them. This made me more excited about our wedding!

I feel so blessed that I was able to book before their Anniversary promo ended. Marie, our AE, is so easy to talk to, especially when it comes to little demands (e.g. Vinaigrette dressing other than the usual thousand island) as well as budgeting concerns.

But of course, what impressed me the most is their food, which I think is the most important thing to consider. Still, it also helps that I feel relaxed (at least as of this moment) when it comes to dealing with them. I am really crossing my fingers that they continue their excellent service.

1 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Blogger Nette said...

Hi Van, I heard a lot of good feedback about Josiah's.
Good Luck on your preps!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home