Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Little Miss Tin Grin

After years of being told that I needed to have braces, I finally succumbed to its calling. This was partly due to my concern that our pictures might not look nice. Vanity set in as soon as I saw our first prenuptial pictures last November. My oh my! What imperfect teeth I have! I started inquiring about having braces, but upon hearing the cost, I just shrugged the idea off. We have so many costs to consider, and I did not want to add anymore to them.

However, fellow w@wie friend Grace (of Harvey) convinced me to fix my teeth. Finally, I got my braces last Saturday afternoon.

It feels a little weird, but I am coping with it. I am still having difficulty eating, but I just tell myself that at least this would help me lose some weight I have gained over the past few months.

Having braces is really expensive, but I sure hope this little affair with vanity is worth it.

3 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger Rainier & Katrina said...

Hi Van! weird feeling noh? hahaha! Ay naku ako nga 2 times na ako nagpalit ng braces.First, college pa ako...then sobrang tagal tanggalin... tamad nga lang ako magpunta for adjustments hehehe and that's the reason siguro kaya matagal. Hanggang umalis na ung ortho ko for US. Goodluck! Kaya last year February... i decided to get another ortho... kaya un...not i'm see the diffrence alrdy. She promised me to have it removed by August...before pre-nup! hahaha! Diba? Congrats and Goodluck sa mga singaw! hehehe

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger chuching said...

hi van! wow, special mention ako sa post mo!

i'm sure you won't regret it. it's worth every penny. pretty ka na, lalo ka pang pretty after!

goodluck nga lang sa mga tinga after eating :)

take care!

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Cynch said...

i used to have braces! i didn't want to let it go when i was in high school coz they said it actually looked good on me!

can you believe that!?!? hehehe!

you'll get used to it. and super worth it sha tlaga!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home