Friday, April 07, 2006

Our Honeymoon!

Wow! I got really excited upon confirming my booking reservation for our honeymoon! :-D

I know, I know... it might be too early for some... But after all the fuzz about wedding preps, I am really looking forward to the wedding itself, the honeymoon, and the life together. Jen of Eric joked me if I was looking forward to the vacation or the "s3x".... Hehehe... I initially said "of course, the vacation." But after two seconds, I added... and of course, the s3x too! Hahahaha!


Nami Private Villas

Anyway, I am really really pleased with my accomplishments so far. I was able to meet our budget for our honeymoon. Now I couldn't help but imagine us by the beach, relaxing in our private jacuzzi while sipping champagne, spas, and of course.... hehehe.

1 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger autumn said...

vanessa!

now that you have the honeymoon reservation sorted out...it's time to plan for the honeymoon outfitS. :-D

by the way, i like your blog title. :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home