Monday, May 29, 2006

First Fitting with Veluz

Last Friday, I had my first fitting with Veluz, and all I can say is.... even though the gown is in cacha, it is the most beautiful gown I have ever seen... *Sigh*

Now I know the feeling... what more if it is the gown itself that I am wearing.

I just couldn't take it off me! The minute I wore the petty coat, there's this mixed feelings of nervousness and excitement. When I wore the cacha gown, I was really happy. And when the chantilly lace strips were placed on my bodice, I was astounded. Wow. And the gown is not yet even complete!

Words cannot fully capture how I felt that night... I though that the pictures taken by Jen will capture the feeling... Yes... but not quite. It's really really different. Imagine, I was blushing the whole time. I was trying to keep calm by yakking the whole time about different topics. But deep inside I know that the minute I stop, and just focus on what's happening, I would probably burst into tears. Arte ano? And when it's time to take it off, I told Niko and Veluz if they could give me some few more minutes to just look at the mirror. Wow.



Pins and Needles


What more if it's lace!


That tickles!


Anyway, after the fitting, Veluz, Jen, and I still went on chatting and all. We ended up leaving her shop close to 11 pm (we were there around 6:30)! Jen and I then proceeded to have our really late dinner. Thanks Jen for being with me and taking really good pictures. Pilar Tuason in the making ka na! :-D

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Rainier & Katrina said...

Hi Van! :D Wow! Galing naman. Na-excite naman ako sayo! :D Sa July pa measurement ko e...

Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home