Friday, May 12, 2006

Merry Month of May

Wow! How time flies so fast. I just remembered that May of last year was the time when Enrique and I decided to get married. February last year, we were thinking on whether to invest in a house and lot first or to get married. Initially we decided to buy a place of our own. But then when May came, we changed our minds... And so towards the end of May I started conceptualizing and did some preliminary reseach for our wedding.

I am probably just being sentimental and all, but today when I visited our blog, a picture taken during our first date (as a couple) caught my eye. I began reminiscing, and recalled how nervous and excited I was. But it was a truly memorable time for us. He just came back from Europe, I just came back from Malaysia. He picked me up at the airport and we went straight to the Tagaytay. *sigh*

On our first date he took me to all 4 churches he visits whenever he goes to Tagaytay. He introduced me to all his patron saints, and told God that he is with the woman who he loves and wants to be with for the rest of his life.

And now, 7 months from now, he will take me again to a church, not for introduction purposes, but to face and be blessed by God as man and wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home