Thursday, May 25, 2006

10 of My Life's Simple Pleasures

I've been tagged twice so I guess I'll just answer this!

Instructions: Name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used. Walang kopyahan! hahaha =P

One. Lying in the arms of Enrique and listening to his heart beat.
Two. "Mahal na Mahal Kita" from Enrique.
Three. Watching my 1 1/2 yr. old nephew Aden walking
Four. Looking at Enrique.
Five. Playing poker with my siblings.
Six. Going to the beach.
Seven. Reading a Book.
Eight. Being one with nature and communing with God.
Nine. Eating. :-D
Ten. Hot and sour soup OR combo of fried chicken and noodles (w/egg) whenever I'm sick.

I'm tagging all those who visited my blog and read my entries! :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home