Monday, November 27, 2006

Rings, Favors, and Gowns

Last weekend was yet again a weekend filled with finalizing things for our big day (and the days after), and Enrique and I were really pleased with our achievements:


Final Fitting / Delivery of Entourage Gowns
Due to conflict in schedules, we had two schedules for fittings/delivery of gowns: one for Enrique's side last Saturday afternoon; and the other for mine (Sunday morning). I was really happy with the outcome of the gowns, though there were still very minor adjustments that had to be made. The gown of Enrique's mom, though we had some concerns because she's very petite and, shall we say, a senior citizen, turned out to be really ncie and it suited her quite well. Our major concern though is that since she has scholiosis, the dress kind of shifts to one side (very minor though). Regarding the bridesmaids' gowns, one gained a bit so the gown had to be adjusted in the hips. The other one's straps had to be adjusted, but I got the gown already lst Sunday.

Then on Sunday, my mom fitter her gown, and I really liked the outcome as well!



Front detail

I got worried a bit because in the lower half there seemed to be a crease, crossing the front part, but later on Tet told me it's because of the pins on the side (there was a little more adjustment needed).

Anyway, regarding the gowns of my flowergirls, all three were flawless, so the gowns can be brought home. The secondary sponsors' gowns were also finished, so they were brought home as well. As to my maid of honor's gown, the only major thing that had to be changes was to shorten the chiffon train.

I was about to pay the remaining balance, but Tet told me that she will just get it when all gowns and dresses are delivered. The remaining gowns (moms, maid of honor, 2 bridesmaids, and the dresses for Enrique's sister and sister in law) will just be given to us by this week.

Rings
We got our rings already... yipee! The fit of our rings were perfect. The only thing that was a bit of a bummer was that our arrhae is still unavailable, and will just be given to us on Wednesday, same time as the cleaning of my e-ring will be done. Anyway, the reings were really wonderful, and though the pair was really expensive (for me at least), I'm still glad that we chose that design.

Favors
We also got our favors from Papmelroti. The boxes were really cute, hehehe. The gifts for the principal sponsors though were still unavailable because Rowena, our AE, found the boxes to be too small for the frames. She even showed me one and yes, the box for the gift was too small. Putting it inside was ok, taking it out wasn't.


I also ordered 3 more because I forgot to order for our parents' and us as well!

*Sigh*

Less than 2 weeks to go!

1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You for this in depth information about weddings and what goes with it.

For more Tips and preparation on Wedding Planning please share your thought here


WeddingPlanning.3dsolutions.info

 

Post a Comment

<< Home