Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Prenups in Tagaytay

Whew!

After a week of anticipation, the CD containing pictures taken during our prenuptial photoshoot arrived today. I was really excited to see the pics, and when I did... Wow! I'm really pleased with the outcome!

At first I was a bit scared because I was the only one who did my makeup that time, not to mention that we were really unprepared. Enrique and I just stashed some clothes and headed to Tagaytay the night before. Originally it was supposed to be a prenups session plus a fashion shoot (Archie wanted to practice what he learned when he studied fashion photography), but because we were unprepared, we decided to forego it. Well, in some periods we were asked to strike a pose (hehe) but it was more relaxed and surprisingly fun.


Anyway, the photo-ops were done in three parks: one in a small park near the Picnic Grove, then in the Japanese garden, then lastly in this park where people can ride on the horses. In the Japanese garden, our videographer (he has been recording the whole thing) interviewed us, separately then together, for our AVP which will be shown during the reception. The questions were really hilarious! Anyway, the third photoshoot though was really a very awkward moment for me, because I had a traumatic experience riding on horses when I was a kid. Enrique was of course supporting me and psyching me to just stay calm and all.

All in all, the day ended really well. I am so thankful that I got Archie and Enan to be our photographer and videographer for our big event!




PS:
The day was really special for us because it was our monthsary too. :-D


For more pictures click HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home