Monday, June 26, 2006

Registered!

Yesterday, I went to Rustan's Bridal Registry in Shangri La and I got ourselves registered! I thought that after registering I had to choose the items for our list. Good thing that our contact, Annabel, told us that we will choose the items a month before our wedding date. She also told us that for our showers and engagement parties, we should inform her so that a partial list will be drawn up.

The inclusions of the registry are:

- 10% discount (cash) for the couple until 6 months after the wedding
- 10% discount (cash) for those who will buy based on the list
- Gifts can be returned. (One time return)
- Gifts can be delivered to the couple's residence.
- 10% discount stubs for maidenform products (for showers?)

After registering, I already checked out a couple of items, and wow... some are quite expensive! Maybe I should register in another department store as well, perhaps in Home of SM.

Anyway, at least I know that Enrique will be here for the choosing of items. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home