Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Blah Day

Today was a blah day. It started during the wee hours of the morning when I felt this sudden pain in my stomach. I hardly slept from then on. Then I woke up because I had to go to the bathroom and do my own thang. Gersh, it was terrible. But i still went to the office because I felt I would feel more sick if I stayed at home.

A lot of people recommended me the following to soothe my condition:
1) Drink Gatorade
2) Eat fruits
3) Eat Congee for lunch
4) Drink lots of water

Fortunately, Enrique called me up (Sorry Jen S., I am mentioning Enrik again and not you, hahahaha!). He said he couldn't sleep the night before. Probably he felt that I was sick!

Anyway, I still feel weak, but I'm trying to fight off this weakness. My only consolation is that I was able to overcome the pain without experiencing depression attacks. Enrik was so happy when i told him that. He just said that whenever I get depressed or sick, I should just think that he loves me so very much.

*Sigh*

This day isn't so bad after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home