Tuesday, July 04, 2006

5 more months!

In the past, when July sets in, I normally think how time flies fast and that Christmas is coming around. This year however, it is different. As July set in, aside from thinking that I am now a regular employee of our company, I am thinking... wow, 5 more months and it's December.... We're getting married!

The past months of preparing, my feelings were a bit of a roller coaster. On certain days I am so full of ideas and very into our wedding preps, while on other days, I completely forget about it. So when Enrique reminded me that only 5 months to go and it's our big day, I couldn't help but feel the excitement again... what needs to be done? Any other ideas for our reception and theme? Shall I touch base with the suppliers?

The past month all I did was the following:

1. Register in Rustan's Bridal Registry
2. Pay for our honeymoon tickets.
3. Talked to Josiah's regarding some details for the reception.

As of the last time I have saved my excel file for our preps, our To Do's for July are:

1. Discovery Suites - finalize booking. Contact Tita Cathy.
2. Marj Orpilla - meet her to order the dupioni for my gown, as well as paper for the cover of the missalettes.
3. JJS Entertainment - meet regarding the list of songs to play (so that they can study the songs that are not really part of their song list).
4. Mallory Cosio - initial meeting, get to know and all.
5. Finalize Entourage List - Already did. But more on informing a few left.

What else do I need to do? My next to-do's are for September already. Hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home