Thursday, August 04, 2005

I've Been Tagged by Chi!

Chi, a fellow w@wie, tagged me. So I’m passing this on to my fellow W@WIES.

1. What are the things you enjoy doing even when there's no one around you?
Hmm... tough question! Most of the time I am alone! Hehehe. Well, I enjoy reading books, watching CSI, talking to Enrique over the phone. I used to draw, paint, and play the tin whistle and piano, but for some reason I am currently a dormant "artist." I also enjoy singing, even though there's no audience. And most of all, I enjoy communing with nature. I miss those times when I just climb up our hill in the province, armed only with water, knife, and salt. Then i climb up a mango tree and eat mangoes, while watching the sunset and enjoy the view: the sparkling sea plus the faint islands beyond.

2. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level?
I normally don't get stressed, though I get depressed and anxious at times. Whenever I have these attacks, I just pray to God and think of Enrique. I used to practice yoga too. Hmm... probably I should do that again.

3. Tag 5 friends and ask them to post it in theirs.

Arlene
Concon
Glo
Jacque
Peachy

Thanks Chi!

2 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Blogger Christopher Trottier said...

Tag? Does that mean you're it?

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger chuching said...

yun nga lang, i tagged you too :D didn't know you were tagged already! anyway, check out my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home